Welcome to ajtips.com! Today I am going to tell you a cool trick to change your windows password without knowing the current password. Today I decided to tell this trick because sometimes we need to change our PC/laptop password to gain access it to future or to surprise your friends and relatives.
After reading this article you can easily change your computer password. I will tell you all methods separately for windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Before reading please bookmark us to get latest updates. If any problem comes feel free to comment us. For Hindi videos subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Note: This trick is for educational purpose only. We are not responsible for any misuse of this trick.
Step by step methods for all windows users:-
Method 1:- For windows XP,7,8,8.1 and 10.
- Right click on my computer and click on manage.
- After open computer management program, double click on system tools. Now double click on local users and groups and open users.
- Right click on the user account for which you want to change password and click on set password.
- Type the new password two times and click on OK.
- Congratulations your new password has been changed.
Note: window xp and 7 both users follow same steps to change windows password.